Thoughts are energy packets. So when u r happy, u can climb mountains. But when down with negative thoughts, it's difficult to get out of bed!And then we hv to deal with 60000 thoughts a day. And thinking is a hard job.
Recently I went thro this delightful book by Edward de Bono on thinking. Here's a gr8 link to Effective Thinking .Bono's official site appears to be this linkHere are the six hats for ready reference:
- White for facts, figures & information (Virgin white)
- Yellow for positive thinking, brightness and optimism(Sunshine)
- Green for creativity, fertile,movement, (Plants)
- Black for the negative judgement, why it will not work (Devil's advocate)
- Red for emotions and feelings,hunch & intuition (Seeing red)
- Blue for the orchestra conductor, cool and control, thinking abt thinking (Blue ocean).
All of them together make great thinking.--http://ranjanvarma.googlepages.com/home