Friday, January 19, 2007

Don't Miss This Chance of Owning The Internet

My friend Manoj sent me a mail saying "For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00, for every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives it, you will be paid $241.00."

I didn't beleive this and sent a reply(to all) saying "Getting rich is in your hands, nobody else's . So get started with working hard or smart (depends on you again), adding to your finance knowledge and generally taking responsibility for yourself. "

Now Mr. Sansad Jha, one of the recepients of the reply all message sends a reply all saying, " I am not sure if you have acted smart and availed the opportunity in a bigger way than I did or it simply happened unknowingly. But I can assume that you have written a few things about working smart to be rich, therefore this cannot happen unknowingly by you."

Very amusing!!!

Now another site Agloco talks about "Owning the Internet"!! Basically it need referrals and wants to pay you for your referrals. Interested, go to Agloco. My member id is embedded in the link! Try your luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your nice articles. i have just now registered myself at AGOLCO.com