Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Save Me from Experts: Asking for Help

Experts confound me. Please read the following statement and somebody tell me what does the Wharton Professor mean!!

Wharton finance professor Pavel Savor echoes the note of caution. "Everything is very peachy now, and maybe the only way to go is down, but I would say that nothing is imminent," he says. "Last year was the best on record by size, and 2007 in all likelihood will be even better in terms of activity. Whether it will be a good year for investors is an open question."

Note the following words: caution, peachy, maybe, nothing is imminent, likelyhood, open question!!!

The only thing I could make out is "Much ado about nothing". God save me from self righteous, preachy experts.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

haha! Nice blog... it seems you have a gr8 sense of humour.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jessica for visiting. I'm supposed to be an expert too. Maybe, just laughing at myself!!