- The entrepreneur has to have an enthusiastic vision, the driving force of an enterprise.
- The entrepreneur's vision is usually supported by a specific business plan. I think when the overall blueprint to realize the vision is clear, the details may be incomplete, flexible, and evolving.
- With persistence and determination, the entrepreneur develops strategies to change the vision into reality.
- The entrepreneur takes the initial responsibility to cause a vision to become a success.
Entrepreneurs take prudent risks. They assess costs, market/customer needs and persuade others to join and help.
- An entrepreneur is usually a positive thinker and a decision maker.
The idea of becoming an Entrepreneur is a sexy one. But taking the road less travelled is tough. You have the freedom to work with your ideas and have your own work time and space. But the freedom can work out to a demanding schedule of 18-20 hours a day!!
Guess you have the freedom to work in a Tshirt and your joggers too. But working while in a Tshirt/ Joggers is revolting to me!!