Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Carnival of Entrepreneurship & Wealth Accumulation

I participated in my first Blog Carnivals hosted by MakingYourWay and The Carnival of Entrepreneurship hosted by Laura Young .

Laura says, "Entrepreneurship is often a difficult undertaking, as a majority of new businesses fail. So what keeps the dreamy eyed entrepreneur going? What makes an entrepreneur? Ranjan presents Freedom & Responsibility of Working on your idea"

In the carnival for 30s and 40s Personal Finance(Wealth Accumulation) , my following post was featured in the Budgeting section:

Budgeting is for Sissies;Millionaires do not Budget! MYW remarks that I discuss key tips on budgeting – even if I don’t believe in it! But it's not like that. I did not believe in that earlier but am not averse to giving it a try!!

Thanks Laura & MYW.

Investing Gyan
Reviews, Tips, Calculators, Sensex, Insurance, Real Estate, Mutual Funds with an Indian perspective.

No comments: