Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Do It Yourself Tools for Personal Finance


Personal Finance is a thing which we keep on postponing. I’m already feeling like a poet out catching people to hear my poem. And being a person who hardly understands poems, I can understand the yawning souynds people make when I try to tell about personal finance.

I’m persistent. But this time I’ll not rant on any theory and give you a download option where you can do all your personal finance yourself.
So you are about to make a poem yourself. :)

The worksheet has the following sheets. Download it here.
1. Networth
2. Budgeting
3. Planning for Child's education
4. Advantage of starting early
5. Tax Calculator
6. Retirement Planning
7. Mutual Fund Portfolio
8. Insurance details
9. Other Portfolio
10. When you will be a crorepati
11. Calendar2007

.

.Blog on Finance & Business

Reviews, Tips, Calculators with an Indian perspective.

No comments: