Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Top Blog Posts of 2007

2007 has been the year of blogs for me. In September 2006, I did not know the word "blog"! But after starting a blog in October 2006, this is my 400th post!! Along the way, I have learnt a lot from bloggers both within the country and outside. So when Seth Godin asks, "Why not be great?", while I celebrate my 40th birthday, I feel like 25!

My Top India Blog Posts 2007 are (not necessarily in any order, all of them are fabulous!)
There would be some that I have missed putting here. There would be some that I may not have seen. You can help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy B'Day, and wish you another round of great Blogging in 2008

Unknown said...

Hey, is there a commenting issue in Blogger. Thanking an anonymous commenter looks odd!

Please write your name at the end. Thanks anyway!!