Friday, December 28, 2007

Web Jobs of the Future

I am delighted with the vast resources that the web has to offer. During the last one year, I have discovered amazing blogs, forums, websites that has enriched my life.
I was wondering about the various job opportunities that the web can offer and I saw some amazing jobs like this one at PBWiki which says:
We're a small team of bright young folks looking to help the world (and make some money) by making a hosted software as a service that's simple, fast, reliable, and easy to use. Making things simple can be pretty complicated sometimes and we would love the help of brilliant people like you.
All of these positions require people who are skilled independent thinkers, know how to tactfully make it clear to a boss that the boss is wrong, are unafraid to fail, and have a keen sense of daring backed by solid logical reasoning ability. You'll be expected to communicate clearly, effectively, and constantly. You'll also have a lot of fun. :)

I'm looking for some myself!


No comments: