Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Best India Blog Posts 2007

It is the season of lists and reviews. 2007 has been my Year of Blogs. And to give something back and to get more out of the India blogosphere, I need your help to explore and list out the best India blog posts of 2007.
If some blog post has touched your heart and or has changed the way you look at things by its sheer logic and intelligence, please let me know by filling out the following form. I'll be grateful.

I'm planning to approach my blog friends who are veterans to help me figure out the very best of 2007. These veterans are extremely busy people. I can convince them only when I have a list of quality nominations. Please help!

India's first online weekly on personal finance

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best blog posts about blogging :

http://www.bloggingbytes.com/best-blog-posts-about-blogging-2007/

Anonymous said...

FII & personal finance

Anonymous said...

www.gontry.com

Anonymous said...

www.gontry.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Nice stuff, also have a look in to my blog (santhoshganesh.blogspot.com)