Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Manifesto for becoming a personal finance professional

This is my 450th post on this blog. I started this e-scratch pad as a hobby 1.5 year back. But now this blog is threatening to control me. Not that I mind!!

I also realize that I can and do better posts on this blog than what I have been doing. Obviously that needs much more research time, mulling over the thoughts to organize them and perhaps picking up the brains of some MSM journos.

In the meantime, here's my manifesto for this blog. I don't know when I'll actually implement them. (like political parties, maybe if and when they are voted to power, I would love some votes here :)
  1. I will know more about Personal Finance than anyone else in India.
  2. I will continuously search and research on the personal finance space.
  3. I will build a e-learning module on personal finance
  4. I will also build an offline module on personal finance.
  5. I will build a database on financial products in India which can be searched, filtered and compared.
Isn't that enough!


India's first online weekly on personal finance

No comments: