Saturday, August 4, 2007

Foreword for India's first online weekly on personal finance

You readers have helped me and my small & young blog (not even one year old) to dream of constructing India's first online weekly on personal finance. When you check it out, you'll see a forum, an advisor's directory, a blog and sections on Mutual Funds, Stocks, ETF, Insurance, etc.

And a section for Foreword too. I want you to contribute to that. I'll be the happiest person to post your thoughts in that section.

I want you to give your personal finances a thought and check whether you are on the right track. Or are there things you would try to improve? What is the importance of money to you? Is it evil or a necessity? What is your expectation from the site?

These thoughts can form part of your foreword.

India's first online weekly on personal finance

No comments: