Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Personal Finance v/s Business Finance

We have a way of thinking in compartments. Me too. That's why I am always confused of putting personal finance and business finance together on this blog. I think I'm guilty of cramping too much in one blog and there should be two different blogs for each one of them. A third on government finance that includes Economics, Monetary poilcy, Budgets, etc.

But wait. Here's a post by Seth Godin which clears me of my guilt :) Read Marketer's guide to personal finance by Seth Godin.

Blog on Finance & Business

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Personal Financing is huge. Business financing is big too but doesn't come close to how personal finance is being used throughout the world. Specially here in America.

Webmaster
bad credit loans

Anonymous said...

Personal finance has exploded since the internet has provided easy ways for people to get home, car, and personal loans online.