Friday, May 18, 2007

Personal Finance 2.01

How about a personal finance website? Not sure? Wait till I tell you more about my idea.

The site will be a one stop information site for all your personal finance requirements. It will have sections on (categories in brackets)


  1. Knowledge Centre (School, College, University level)

  2. Mutual Funds ( Basics, Company review, product review, comparisons)

  3. Stocks (Research reports, Financial analysis, technical analysis, comparisons)

  4. Insurance ( Basics, Company review, product review, comparisons)

  5. ETF ( Basics, Company review, product review)

  6. Bonds ( Basics, Company review, product review)

  7. Tax Planning ( Basics, product review)

  8. Retirement Planning ( Basics, product review)

  9. Children's education. ( Basics, Company review, product review)

  10. Calculators (Budgeting, Networth, Loan, Asset allocator, Risk analyser,etc)

  11. Blog by experts.


It will also have components like

  • Forum to discuss personal finance (questions and answers by the community)

  • Directory for finding Financial Planners

  • Web pages/Blogs for Advisors

I'm actually serious. Take a look at Personal Finance 2.01 which launches in July/August'07.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds very daunting, but very interesting. Good luck! I know I'll be checking it out.

Unknown said...

I need all the luck. Thanks.

gd007 said...

Hi Ranjan,

I liked your article in http://www.ezinearticles.com/ .
If you would like, you can write on my website http://www.stock-article.com/.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

--
Gautam
http://www.stock-article.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Gautam. I'll surely give it a try after I come back from a long vacation of 20 days.