Sunday, May 27, 2007

Interesting Links while on vacation

Aristotle said that "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind". So how about being my own CEO for PersonalFinance 2.01 . Thoughts of a mind on vacation!

Yes, right now I'm on a vacation and conserving my energies even for this blog. But I do have some interesting links for you.

Rajesh Jain has an overview of India's digital infrastructure and it is indeed insightful and useful.

JDR of GetRichSlowly shares some resources for would be Entrepreneurs. It is more US centric but useful nevertheless.

Ajay Shah has an entry for those who are confused about monetary policy. Needs some knowledge of the background, though

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy", says Edgar Bergen. Interesting !!! I'm unabashedly lazy. And I'm so happy!!

Blog on Finance & Business

1 comment:

Melody said...

Enjoy what's left of the vacation! And come home on time, wanna meet!!!