Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ranjan's Blog is changing yet again


This is another one of those countless revamps for this blog. It's two years since I started with a blogspot url that read "financexchange.blogspot.com" and then put it under mu custom domain "www.ranjanblog.com". The domain ranjanblog.com still shows a site under construction and my numerous mails to rediff for help has fallen on deaf ears :(

Over the two years, the title of the blog has seen countless variations. From the "Blog on Personal Finance & Business" to lines like "Get Rich or Die Trying", "You don't need to be a genius to manage your personal finances", "Take responsibility for your Personal Finance", etc.

Now it's a simple "Ranjan Varma's Blog". For Personal Finance, please visit India's first online weekly on Personal Finance, a website I have built which totally focuses on the subject.

I have refrained from talking about my other musings on this blog. From now on I'll take that liberty.

It's Navratra and I have been on a fruit fast for last 5 days. It's really a detox exercise that I've been doing for the last 5 years. Here's wishing everyone a very happy Navratras.




1 comment:

Barak Strickland said...

Ranjan - Don't be afraid of change...consider it improvement :-)

Barak Strickland
http://axshun.com