Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Personal Finance 2.01 Website Update


Nine months ago I did not know what a blog is? Stuck up at home due to a back injury, I was casually chatting up with a geeky friend asking him about how to create a website, purely in jest. "Why don't you begin with a blog and then see if you can make it bigger", he said and gave me a link of Blogger


300 posts later, the dream of translating it into a website seems plausible. Just take a look at what I've created without knowing html code! (Well, I can figure out the a href link code, but just!!)


  • Personal Finance 2.01: It's a one stop personal finance website and I urge you to take a test drive. Feedback will be of immense help.

  • Discussion Forum: It's a forum where you can discuss all your doubts and questions about personal finance, planning and various products like insurance, stocks, mutual funds, etc.

  • PF 2.01 Blog: I have started a blog focussed on personal finance and I would invite you to share your thoughts. Let's have a real conversation of PF going on here.

  • Weblinks: I am regularly out on the web. When I find a great site I list it here for you to enjoy. From the list choose one of my weblink topics, then select a URL to visit.

  • NewsFeeds: We have some great news feeds to take a look at. Suggestions are welcome.

  • Financial Advisors Directory: We invite professional and net savvy advisors to register and provide the information needs. This one is a first in India to the best of my knowledge.

The design stage will take another two months after which I'll be ready to go live. The real action begins only after then. Wish me luck.


Blog on Finance & Business

2 comments:

Melody said...

Wish you luck?! Yes, of course.

But honestly don't think you need it! Just remember all your little blog friends when you're up there ok?!

Unknown said...

Thanks, it is flattering to hear that!

I showed my wife the your snaps taken during the blog party and she says you look like a rock star.