Sunday, December 17, 2006

Top personal finance websites in India

Net has an amazing load of information for anything and everything. But you have to know the right place to look at. Or else you'll be looking stupefied by the tons of search results thrown back at you. So even if you google for "personal+finance+website+India", you get more than 132000 search results.

Here are the top websites which has helped me in my journey of taking financial responsibility for myself.

1. PersonalFn: Money simplified It has a whole range of articles, guides, calculators on everything related to personal finance. Great web site.

2. ValueResearchOnline It is a great site for everything on Mutual Funds. The articles are lucid and the portal is independent.

3. NSE, India It has a very educative section on Financial Markets where you can download the material for certification in Financial markets.

4. Yahoo! Finance Yahoo! has a dedicated portal for finance in India. Though Google too has a portal on finance, it doesn't have an Indian finance portal.

5. Ramit Sethi"s blog Even though it's not on Indian financial scene, it is a great read for everything on personal finance and entrepreneurship.

I can list some others, but the five should be enough. After all there's my blog too, eh...

3 comments:

Rewardshut.com said...

You have great Blog . How many hits do u get on your blog. Its equipped with lots of information . Check out my blog and give me comments

Unknown said...

Thanks Syed for the kind words. Mine is a two month old blog and the last time I checked, it was having 100 hits a day. Could not check your blog since ur profile is not opening and u hv not given a link. U may send a mail to ranjanvarma@gmail.com.

krishh said...

I am looking for more frequent postings.