Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pimping my new Blog: RanjanVarma.com

I have a new web space: http://ranjanvarma.com. I have transferred some content from this blog and intend to make that place as my main blog.

When I started blogging, the space was to be my notebook and perhaps to share some information too. Along the way, there were a few posts that could provide some value to readers and a number of posts that I wasn't proud of.

At RanjanVarma.com, I will try to think through before hitting the "publish" button. This space will continue to have tidbits of information on personal finance.

And if you ask me the uncomfortable question as to why I'm having two blogs where one could do, here are my answers:
  1. I don't really know!
  2. The url ranjanvarma.com was available and it doesn't hurt my ego to have a webspace for my name.
  3. Even though this blog works fine, if you accidently go to ranjanblog.com (without the www), the site shows under construction. The Rediff guys haven't helped me with the technical issues.
  4. I can't just delete this blog. Emotional value, you know.
  5. I still don't know!
If you want to subscribe to the new blog, here's the links: Email and/or RSS



My Other Blog

India's first online weekly on Personal Finance

No comments: