Friday, November 28, 2008

Personal Finance Tracker Software for Indian Users

Measurement is the first step of Management. So we need to measure/track our Income & Expenses and Investments to manage it in a better way.

Trawling on the net, I did find some interesting softwares that helps in managing your money.

MyIris Plus provide a powerful desktop application & RupeeX have an awesome web based Money powertool. I intend to take a test drive for both of them and review them here.

In the meantime, I built this personal finance tracker on Zoho Creator which is for newbie users like me.

The idea is simple and they are:
# Manage & Track your assets and portfolio in a simpler way
# Filter & View your Portfolio on the Investment Categories and periodicity
# Create alerts and reminders
# Links to your choicest Financial Calculators
# Create your favorite bookmarks on personal finance which you may want to revert back again and again.

India's first online weekly on Personal Finance

7 comments:

Rahul said...

hi, i wish you also check www.easylife.in for more powerful features of a India specific personal finance software

Myfunds said...

Hi, please go to www.investwellonline.com for further powerful features for Mutual fund Advisors.

Hyther Nizam said...

Nice work Ranjan. I will ask my guys to feature it in Zoho Marketplace.

Hope to see more such apps..

Anurag Jain said...

The RupeeX as a company is fraud:

1. I have served them as technical consultant for some of the work. I found many technical problems with their system. Believe me your data is not secure with them.

2. As a company they cannot be trusted. I provided them consulting and still waiting for my money. The CEO is not replying to emails, switched of his cell phone. If he can do all this for just 1 Lakh rupees, How can you trust him for all sensitive financial data.

Rajesh said...

Dear Mr. Ranjan,

Please remove easy life link becuase it is useless software. They don't have support in mumbai as well as ahmedabad.

Useless software.

It is not that easy. What they say Life become very hard after buying the software. It's call Hard Life.
Please I am requesting you to remove the link which you have mention on your blog.

SJ said...

I have tried Perfios. It is a good first level software since it automatically connects and gives you a consolidated view. But it is very basic, with extremely poor tracking and analysis ability. Very poor support for MF or equity support especially if the broker is not empanneled. Start up outfit so the emails support is also done by techies... I have a paid subscription, but will be shifting from this if they dont improve.

moorty said...

I am using Perfios. The dashboard of theirs does not sync with accounts properly. I am unable to export or print statements

They don't respond to emails. Can you suggest an alternative personal accounting softwares